Thursday, June 13, 2024

Pitch Night

Phew, I completed my first pitch night!  I'm grateful for the experience. 

*fingers crossed* 

Be sure to check out the latest updates on The Wolves of Winter

As always, if you have any questions, please reach out!  I'd love to hear from you. 

In the meantime, enjoy the lyrics of Rose's number "Closer Than Ever Before." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH, MY DEAR JUST STAY WITH ME, AND DON’T WANDER TOO FAR.

OH, ONYX YOU MUST STAY CLOSER.

SO I CAN MAKE IT TOO.

DON’T YOU SEE THAT WE CAN BE CLOSER THAN EVER BEFORE?

AS LONG AS YOU JUST TRUST ME NOW

AND STOP SHUTTING ALL THE DOORS.

STAY WITH ME ONYX DEAR PLEASE DON’T LET GO!

WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU?

I DON’T THINK I WANT TO KNOW…

💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health Awareness