Sunday, August 18, 2024

ACT I, SCENE II ART & TEXT

SCENE II

EXT. FROST FOREST – THE FOLLOWING EVENING

The betrothed HAWTHORNE and IVY stand at CENTER STAGE.  The two have arrived at the heart of the FOREST.  HAWTHORNE affixes a SILVER CHAIN CHOKER onto IVY as a symbol of their love.  HAWTHORNE looks pleased with how far they’ve come, whereas IVY looks nervous…

#2

My Home of Cooling Comfort/Wolves of Winter Theme

(Underscore)

HAWTHORNE

(passionately)

I love you, Ivy.

IVY gasps and her footsteps can be heard slowly backing away from HAWTHORNE.  She turns around and runs away, her dress flowing behind her.

(calling after IVY with concern, desperation, fear, and sadness)

Ivy!

IVY’s footsteps fade offstage LEFT as she runs deeper into the FROST FOREST.

HAWTHORNE falls to his knees and hangs his head in sadness.

#3

My Dear Beloved Ivy

(Hawthorne)


SCENE II ENDS after "My Dear Beloved Ivy" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Storyboarding Sketchbook