Friday, August 30, 2024

Table Reading Request

I think I need to have a formal table read of the musical first in order to get feedback on it.  I was a bit too hasty looking for agents, producers, and a whole crew.  

I felt the musical was polished enough for copyright purposes, however I'm realizing that a formal table read is often something people look for when collaborating on "next steps."  You can't just walk in with a script, score, and copyright and say "here you go!" I feel rather sheepish now... 

I've honestly been a bit nervous about posting the full script anywhere.  It even has limited access on Stage Agent unless you're a member.  However, now that the work is protected, I suppose I could try to let go of some of those fears.  That's what copyright is there for, after all! 

If you'd like to be involved in "The Wolves of Winter" somehow, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Storyboarding Sketchbook